CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rampton Family

Rampton Family
Christmas 2007

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28th, 2008 Ultrasound

Today is Oct, 28th, 2008. Susie and I just got back from the ultrasound for the baby. What an amazing experience. Everything about this baby is perfect, she has no deformities, no cleft palette, her spine is perfect, heart, lungs, stomach, brain is developing the way it should be. The Dr. even see her swallow, which she said is very advanced for 22 weeks along :) The ultrasound even showed a perfectly developing brain, which we were told 95% of babies have some sort of problem, But not this Baby!!!!! She is beautiful, smart, and I cant wait to hold her!!!


Look everyone I'm a girl!!!


Her little feet!


Almost a perfect foot print.
(Find somewhere to stand, and move the world!!)


Feet and legs


Arms and hands



Get in my Belly!!


Cute little button nose!


(Will you hold my hand every time I reach for you?)


So we have already picked out her name, and I'm proud to tell everyone. YOU HAVE TO WAIT!! HA HA HA.

But seriously, this little girl is someone very special, she has chosen to come to earth during these troubled times.. I know she is very strong and will be an amazing person. I love her so much.!!!!

2 comments:

Stormin' said...

Congratulations man!! That is great. I was reading the captions under the pictures and one of them says- i am a girl, yeah you are, haha jk I had to say that I couldn't hold it back, I know its for the picture and not you. I get my schedule soon so let's plan on lifting next week!!

Rampton Family said...

Thanks Norm, it will be good lifting again with someone. i will have to show you some new things i have learned.